2 Mar 2014

- The meaning of the intention

1) Just as it was explained for other forms of worship, intention means to fix a firm thought in your heart, it is not necessary to say the intention, in the same way the intention for the fast is done the same way, however, it is better to say it with the tongue.
If the intention is made at night then say "I have made the intention for the fast of Ramadan for Allah which I will keep tomorrow" and if the fast is made before midday then say " I have made the intention for the fast of Ramadan for Allah which I will keep today" [Johra, Bahar].

2) If the intention is made in the day (before midday) then it is necessary to make the intention that I have been fasting from the break of dawn and if you make the intention that I will start fasting from now not from the break of dawn, then the Roza will not count [Johra, Radd-ul-Mohtar, Bahar].

0 comments:

Post a Comment