18 May 2014

- The Six Kalimas of Islam


• THE 1ST KALIMA
[Kalima Tayyibah, meaning the Word of Purity]



» La ilaha illallah, Muhammadur RasulAllah
Meaning: There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is the Messenger of Allah.

• THE 2ND KALIMA
[Kalima Shahada, meaning the Word of Testimony]

» Ash-hadu Allahu ilaha illallah wah-dahu la shareeka lahu, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa Rasuluhu
Meaning: I bear witness that none is worthy of worship but Allah, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad,peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is His servant and Messenger.

• THE 3RD KALIMA
[Kalima Tamjeed, meaning the Word of Glorification]


» Subhanallahi walhamdulillahi wa la ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar, wa la howla wa la quwwata illah billahil alliyil azeem
Meaning: Glory be to Allah, and all praise be to Allah, and there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest, and there is no Power and Might except from Allah, the Most High, the Great.

• THE 4TH KALIMA
[Kalima Tawheed, meaning the Word of the Oneness of God]


» La ilaha illallahu wah-dahu la shareeka lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu biyadihil khayr, wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadeer
Meaning: There is none worthy of worship but Allah who is alone (and) He has no partner, His is the Kingdom and for Him is all praise, He gives life and causes death, in His hand is all good and He has power over everything.

• THE 5TH KALIMA
[Kalima Astaghfar, meaning the Word of Repentance]


» Astaghfirullah rabbi min kullay zambin aznabtuhu amadan aw khat'an sirran aw ala niyyataw-wa atuubu ilayhi minaz-zambil lazee a'lamu wa minaz zambil lazee la a'lamu innaka anta allamul ghuyuubi wa sattaarul uyubi wa ghaffaruz-zunuubi wala hawla wala quwwata illa billahil aliyil azeem.
Meaning: I seek forgiveness from Allah, my Lord, from every sin I committed knowingly or unknowingly, secretly or openly, and I turn towards Him from the sin that I know and from the sin that I do not know. Certainly You, You (are) the Knower of the hidden things and the Concealer (of) the mistakes and the Forgiver (of) sins. And (there is) no power and no strength except from Allah, the Most High, the Most Great.


• THE 6TH KALIMA
[Kalima Radde-Kufr, meaning the Word of Refuting Unbelief]


» Allahumma inni a’uzu bika min an ushrika bika shay’a-wa ana a’lamu bihi wa astaghfiruka lima la a’lamu bihi tubtu anhu wa tabarra’tu minal kufri wash-shirki wal kizbi wal-ma’aasi kulliha assalamtu wa-amantu wa-akulu la ilaha illallah, Muhammadur RasulAllah
Meaning: O Allah! I seek protection in You from that I should not join any partner with You knowingly, I seek Your forgiveness from that which I do not know, I repent from it (ignorance), I free myself from disbelief and joining partners with You and from all sins. I submit to Your will, I believe and I declare: there is none worthy of worship besides Allah and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is Allah's Messenger.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment